Naps are a necessity

Hello little one,

I know I had a goal of writing to you once a week, but I have learned that growing a human takes a lot out of a person. We are at twelve weeks today. I am starting to feel less nauseated, less feeling like I am going to die if I do not eat, but still always tired. The nice thing is I have the summer off from Anchor Bay and have been able to nap every day. I promise I will try to get better at this.

Your dad and I went for an eight week check up a few weeks ago. We were so excited to see you on the monitor, you were even wiggling around. Your heartbeat was 171. And when I went in this week your heartbeat was between 166-169. Until you are a parent I don't think you will understand what a wonderful sound your babies heartbeat is.

In a few weeks we are having a party at Grandpa's house to find out if you are a boy or a girl. Your Aunt Kris is determined you are a girl right now.

Here is the picture from your eight week scan.

Comments

Popular Posts