Scariest day of my life

I thought I lost you yesterday. I just turned fourteen weeks and thought it would be a good day to do some errands around Port Huron. I ended up in a very bad car accident. All I could think about was you. Were you okay? Would you survive? The police and ambulance showed up quickly and took me to the hospital. I'm pretty sure I scared your dad half to death. Your Grandpa Hollinger was over and insisted on driving him to the hospital. All I could do the entire time was pray for you to be safe. I didn't care about me or the car or anything, just you. After your dad got there the ultrasound tech came down. Your dad got to see you on the monitor and saw your heartbeat, 152. I have never felt more relief. I just thanked God for protecting you.

Now that we are a day out I am bruised and sore but still so grateful you are okay. You, your dad, and Kobi and Rosie are what matter most in the world to me. And it is my responsibility to keep myself safe to keep you safe.

I will never stop thanking God for you and I will always remember how close I came to losing you.

Comments

Popular Posts