Pretty sure you may be a soccer player

I have started to feel you kick more and more frequently. It is crazy, I always thought I would be freaked out feeling you kick inside me, but it is one of the best feelings of the world. It lets me know you are safe and growing inside me.

Your dad got to feel you for the first time last night. It wasn't strong, but you are still very small. He got the biggest smile on his face. I think everyday it is becoming more and more real for him. From what I have been told by every other mom I know it is real for us the second we find out we are pregnant, for dads it get more real little by little each day.

We picked out your nursery color over the weekend. We decided on a magical forest theme with The Legend of Zelda, Totoro, and some other of our favorite things. In case it isn't obvious to you by now, your dad and I are a bit geeky. We are hoping to instill some of our loves into you. Your dad's number one is soccer, mine is tied between anime and classic video games. 

Comments

Popular Posts