Watching you grow...

Last week your dad and I got to see you on an ultrasound. You are so different from the last time I saw you. You look like a little person now. And you had no problem showing off you were a little boy. Your dad has been very proud telling all our friends about it. Yes, he is already embarrassing you.

I on the other hand and still a mess with worry. After church yesterday I went shopping for new work pants and while walking into the mall I almost slipped and fell. It wasn't a big deal at the moment, but after my lower abdomen started to feel sore, like after a workout. It took a lot for me not to go to the hospital. Logically I know you are okay and it is all in my head, but emotionally I already love you so much that I don't want anything to happen to you.

Sixteen and a half weeks and you can technically show up. I would like you to hang out as long as possible so I can get closer to summer break when I go back to work. I don't know how I am going to handle it.

Here are so updated pictures of you. Yes, in the one you look like a little alien, but I still think you are adorable. Also, you sleep exactly like your dad.



Comments

Popular Posts