Singing a little song

We are officially at twenty four weeks! It is crazy to believe you will be here in just a few months. It seems like I have already spent my whole life waiting for you. According to everything I have read you have little ears more clearly now. They also say if you hear a song while you are still in my womb when you hear it outside it will help calm you. I have been debating what song I want to sing to you and I have decided on two. Both of them are songs your grandma use to sing to me when I was little. The first one is Away in a Manger. I know some people will say it is a Christmas song, but I think it can be sung anytime. The other is Tura Lura Lura. Also known as the Irish Lullaby I vividly remember your grandma singing to me.

I wish you could have met her. She had a lovely singing voice. As you grow up I know I will tell you about her. I cannot say she was a perfect mom, but she was mine. She died about three years before you were born. She so would have loved to met you. It still breaks my heart that you will not know each other in this life. I remember how close I was to my grandma and it hurts to know you will not have that with my mom. I pray you have it with your Grandma Anderson or Grandma Hollinger.

I am still trying to figure out how to close this blog since I know you will be reading this one day. I think I have decided to just end them very simply, with a reminder.

I love you forever and always. 

Comments

Popular Posts