Happy New Year not so little one


Your dad and I went to the doctor's office today because he said you had been measuring a little big. At the ultrasound we found out that you are not measuring a little big, but pretty big. According to the technician you are weighing approximately nine pounds. Nine pounds! There are still three weeks until you are due. I am excited for you, but not excited for the idea that you will be that big.

Today is New Years Ever. Your dad is working tonight and this may be the first time since we started dating that we won't be able to kiss at midnight. It is a little sad, but I know he is doing this job to make life better for you and I. Hopefully, by the time you are reading this he will have gotten into his passion job, voice acting.

I can't wait to met you in the new year my love!

Comments

Popular Posts