One more week...

You are due in one week, and I am in heavy nesting mode. I am pretty sure I am driving you dad crazy. I had your nursery done at one point, but Aunt Megan and Daddy tore it apart because your dresser smelled weird. It became this whole big thing. All I could do is shrug and wait to put it back together tomorrow. Hopefully you don't surprise us and show up a week early.

Although there is a part of me that wouldn't mind you coming early. At this stage I am incredibly uncomfortable.  I don't sleep well, I take way longer to do things than I should, and my back constantly hurts. But, you are worth it. You are worth every ache and swollen foot. I can't wait to meet you.

A lot of people are planning on you coming next week. Dr. Lensmeyer, the doctor that should be delivering you, is out of town this weekend for his daughter's dance recital. Grandpa Bill (Hayes) is up north with Uncle Mike. Grandpa Steve (Anderson) has a funeral to go to on Saturday. And I just need one more weekend to get ready and hopefully relax before you make your grand debut.

One more week, how did that happen so fast?

Comments

Popular Posts