COVID-19

My adored son,

This is a scary time we are living in. Yesterday the governor of the state of Michigan, Gretchen Whitmer issued a stay at home order. That means no unnecessary businesses can be open. No stores that don't offer food of some kind or pharmacies. This comes after a previous order that closed down restaurants and bars. I have never lived through something like this and to be completely honest I am worried. This virus is impacting a lot of people. It is so scary because it can be dormant for fourteen days without anyone knowing they have it. Also, it lives on surfaces for a long time. This is going to have an impact that last longer than I think a lot of people are expecting.

Trying to find the silver lining is that Daddy is home with us during this time so we are getting a lot of family time together. Last night we were able to video chat with Grandma Hollinger, Aunt Megan, Uncle Thomas, and Sofia.

I am praying mostly for your safety. Although it doesn't seem to be impacting children like it does older adults I am still worried for you. I don't want you to go through any pain.

You and your Daddy are my world and I will do everything to protect you.

Love,

Mom 

Comments

Popular Posts