St. Patrick's day and Rosie's birthday


Happy St. Patrick's day my little guy! This year it is much different than other years. Usually we go to the Three Dog Bakery to get Rosie some birthday treats, but this year we have been asked to avoid public places.

You see there is a virus going around known as the Corona virus. For us the risk is low. It may act like a bad cold and peoe are having trouble breathing. But for your great grandmas it could be life threatening. They have shut down schools and restaurants. I have never lived through anything like this before. And for some reason people think hoarding toilet paper is helpful.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared. People make poor choices when they are afraid and a lot of people are afraid right now. All we can do is pray and trust in Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts