Four months old

Yesterday you turned four months old. We are still in quarantine and are going a little nuts. Being stuck inside with you and your dad is a bit exhausting.

Don't get me wrong, I love being home with you, but I also love being a teacher. Ending the year this way was not what I had hoped for. And we are not sure what next year is going to look like. I am just praying that I still have a job.

On a positive note we went and say Nana, Aunt Megan, Uncle Thomas, and Sofia last weekend. Your cousin loves you very much and was not thrilled when we left. Since we are all being careful in this time Daddy and I feel comfortable going over there and plan on going a bit more frequently.

My dad, Grandpa Anderson, goes in for surgery on my birthday, June 9. I am not sure if I am going to be able to go see him before hand and I'm just praying he will be alright.

I promise I will try and blog more. You have just been a little clingy. You insist on always being entertained and when you are not you insist on sleeping on me. However, I don't mind. I love the snuggles. 

Comments

Popular Posts