Three months (a few days ago)

Time is passing so fast. In a blink of an eye you are already three months old. You have started to love playing with floor toys and reaching out for toys above you. Napping on me is the only way you will nap. And I am starting to think you are teething because you have been super fussy.

In the world life is crazy. We are still at home due to COVID-19. I am working from home which is very difficult to do with you here too. I would much rather be snuggling with you over being on the computer. You still haven't met Aunt Megan, Uncle Thomas, and Sofia yet because of this. She is heartbroken over it. We have been trying to video chat with them, Nana, Grandpa Hollinger, Aunt Krissy, Uncle Matt, and Savannah. 

Daddy and I are going a little nuts just being at home. We are use to going out to dinner, the park, anywhere. We are going stir crazy. We are just praying that God gives us a cure or vaccine or something.

We are also praying for you every night. Praying for your safety, for your future, for your happiness. Above all I want you to be happy.

We love you so much!

Comments

Popular Posts