Seven months!

Okay, seven months and several days but still you are seven months old! You have three new teeth on the top this month. You are mastering the army crawl/pull. You have learned screaming is an effective way to get whatever you want. And you are still refusing to sleep through the night. 

This month Grandpa Hollinger came up to visit. I would insert a picture here but your dad has not sent them to me so. He is so in love with you. We have been visiting him at a home he is renting on Lake St. Clair. It has been wonderful to see you bond eith him.

We went on our first overnight excursion. Grandpa Bill rented us a cabin at Clear Lake Resort in West Branch. You did so well sleeping in your Pack n' Play, but the bed was rough on your dad and I so we only stayed one night. It was still nice to get away for a night.


Two other big things happened this month. One, I went back to work. It has been so difficult being away from you. I am still trying to work it out so I can work from home. I still wouldn't be able to spend all day with you, but I could still sneak up and give you kisses.

The second big thing is Aunt Krissy, Uncle Matt, and Savannah are moving to Arizona. It breaks my heart to know we won't be within driving distance anymore. I imagined once Covid was gone that we would have so many play dates. But, this will make me more intentional about reaching out.




Comments

Popular Posts