Eight months (several days ago)

My love, you are making leaps and bounds in your development. On the day you turned eight months old you decided to sit up all on your own. You are army crawling all over the place and starting to knee crawl a few paces at a time. You are also starting to pull yourself up ever chance you get. 

At home I am taking more time off of work. I am so scared to bring Covid home your dad and I thought it would just be best to stay home. He is staying home too so you are getting a lot of attention and love. 

You still aren't sleeping through the night and I cannot figure out why. You have a full belly and clean boots but still wake up. I am just hoping and praying you start to sleep soon. At least we have a pretty good nap routine down. 

Yesterday we went to celebrate Grandpa Bill's birthday. You stole the show. Great Grandma Carol, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Jon, and Aunt Kathy couldn't get enough of you.

We love you very, very much.

Comments

Popular Posts