First Thanksgiving, Ten months old, and walking!

A lot has happened over the past few weeks. We celebrated Thanksgiving at home with just the three of us. Your dad order Boston Market and we had a quiet afternoon. As I'm sure you know our holidays are usually chaos. We go from one place to another without stop. This was a nice change of pace. Although, I did miss our big family Thanksgiving at Grandpa Bill's house.

The next day we put up the Christmas tree. You were such a good helper hanging out in your highchair eating your puffs. It is my favorite tradition to put up the Christmas tree and watch Elf. I was so happy to be starting it with you this year. 

And then the next day you turned ten months old. You are still not sleeping through the night yet, but you are doing better. You are crawling everywhere and trying to get into everything. You can wave to people but refuse to learn to clap. You have the same stubbornness as your dad, you will do things when you are ready. 

And last night you took your first steps! I was sitting on the floor and you walked from the baby gate over to me. About three steps in total. There will be nothing in this world that can stop you if you really want something. 

I love you with my whole heart.

Comments

Popular Posts