All the twinkling lights

Your dad and I felt bad last year that we didn't get to do much of anything for the Christmas season. So this year we were determined to get out of the house and do something. We decided Christmas lights were a safe options since they are outside and we could avoid crowds (because Covid is still a big thing right now). 

The first place we went was Wolcott Mill Farm Center. It wasn't too crowded, however your brother was not thrilled to be out in the cold. Remember at this point he is only around six weeks old. You did love seeing the animals and I think we will go back again next year. 






The next place we went was DTE Music Theater which was much more pleasant temperature wise, but much faster to get through. It was a drive through light show. I was able to put you on my lap as we drove through. You were not happy when I had to put you back in your car seat. Overall, we really enjoyed this one too and will probably go back next year, especially if it is really cold.





I also made you and your brother a little light show at home. I know I am not the craftiest mom, but I do try when I can. 






 

Comments

Popular Posts