Happy 2nd Birthday!

 










How are you already two? This time has flown by, but I have been so blessed to be home with you a lot of this time. For your second birthday I thought it could be fun to have you try to help me make your cake. Let's just say it did not go as planned. On your actual birthday it was just the four of us. We chatted with Grandpa Don on the Alexa. You had pasta, carrots, and blueberries for dinner along with your first chocolate cake. 

A few days later we had your first official birthday party!





I have to say your father and I are horrible at taking pictures. These are the only ones we have from your birthday party. We decided to do a Batman theme since you have been obsessed with the Batman theme song from the 1960's. Nina and Papa, Grandpa Bill, Aunt Kathy, and Nana all came to celebrate you. We would have like to invite more people, but you and your brother cannot be vaccinated yet and we didn't want to risk you or Andy getting sick. 

Overall, I hope you had a great birthday. You seemed happy. I still worry That you are not getting the best experience with everything that is going on. Luckily, you are so young I don't think you will remember this. And I know next year will be better. 

I love you so, so much!

Comments

Popular Posts