Christmastime Fun

  























Well, it has been quite the December. We have been busy trying to get as many fun, Christmastime activities in. This year we went back to The Magic of Lights and enjoyed our drive through there. This is our second year going and we are pretty sure this will become a Christmastime tradition, along with the Arby's dinner. We also went to Wolcott farm again where you got to meet Santa Clause for the first time. You were beyond excited! You have really been into the Christmas spirit. You wanted to help me in the kitchen with all the cookies and wanted to watch Ms. Rachael's Christmas Special a million times. I have loved watching you get so excited this year. We also met up with Uncle Ray, Aunt Lana, and baby Mia at the Michigan Renaissance festival grounds and saw Santa again. This time you were excited, but not overjoyed like you were the first time. I think the Wolcott Santa made a much bigger impression. I love making these memories with you two. I am sure I have mentioned that my childhood is not always filled with the best memories of the holidays and I promised myself I would never let that happen when I became a mom. I really hope I lived up to that promise. 

Comments

Popular Posts