Your first Ren Faire

Well, technically you were there but did not participate. Yesterday was an exhausting but amazing day. Your dad got called up on two different stages, One Step Further and Manolete. We went with our friends JoAnna, Mike, and Ray along with Ryan, Lana, Nicole, and Alex. By the end of the day we were all exhausted. I was able to get a few things for your nursery including a Legend of Zelda banner and bib.







Today, was also busy but in a very different way. Aunt Megan came over and we started planning your baby shower. After about six hours we had a invite created, some venues in mind, and a lot more things added to your registry. As I am sure you know your Aunt Megan can be very intense, but she does it all out of love. She is so excited to meet you. 

I need a nap now, but it too close to bedtime so I will tough it out. I will add more soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts