Good news and bad news....

The bad news is that you will not be here by this Friday, the good news is we know exactly when you will be here. Because you are such a big boy, according to the ultrasound technician around ten pounds, my OBGYN will not let us wait for you to show up. We have a c-section scheduled for next Tuesday, January 28. Hopefully, you like that day as your birthday.

There is a part of me that is disappointed I couldn't do things naturally. I had a whole plan in my mind of how the day would go. Your dad would be a nervous wreck, playing music he wants you to hear in the background, holding my hand and telling me everything will be okay. It is just not going to be the way I imagined or hoped it would be. But in the end the only thing that matters is that I have a healthy you.  

Comments

Popular Posts